Friday, August 24, 2012

Comics AGAIN!



Tomorrow. That's the 24th Plain Comics Magazine goes live. I've been working on it since I finished school and it'll be an exceptionally soft launch, but I'm pretty excited. A link will follow early tomorrow.

The schedule is the reintroduction of Louisiana Purchased tomorrow, a short story in the evening that reveals the rough format of the strips, and the first official Louisiana Purchased Sunday afternoon, with the first five strips launching every other day for the following two weeks. I'm going to settle on a regular chronological window soon, but for now the plan is to get everything live and up at a regular pace, and then tweak from there.

It's not an official launch for the site and is really just a technical preview with a URL, but I thought if you're one of the two people who read this regularly you may want to take a peak as it comes together.

For now the URL will be mackenzieschubert.info

No comments:

Post a Comment